profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Saturday, July 15, 2006 @ 11:32 am
Assistant Company Leader! Topo! Dance concert! Italy pics!

Heylloooossss!

Yesterday was cool. Aside from the double science, double math lessons.
Did TOPO for guides, Foong, Kris, Zhang and I were one group. Walked the SMU then after awhile Kris and Zhang went to look for some bearings and Foong and I sat on a rock waiting for them. Hahaha :D Then after that we tried to beat Kris and Zhang back to school (they took a bus and we walked ran.) When Foong and I arrived (embarrassingly so much longer after Kris and Zhang) Ms Goh and Ms Tan laughed at us for sitting at the rock. HUH?! Hahahahaha. We got to miss FOOTDRILL :D

Leanne and Bert came over to shower, then we went to Newton Hawker Centre for like, a minute then Tia's dad brought us to Kallang Theatre (:

We (Bert Tia Leanne Zhang Foong me) all arrived in our shirts and shorts and when Ms Goh saw she was like,"You have two minutes! Go change!" So we went to change and stuff, then started selling programmes with Kristyn. Haha it was quite fun. Then watched little snippets of the concert, quite boring if you ask me (I'm sorry I know it's really hard in terms of technique and everyone pulled it off extremely well and beautifully but I think people appreciate faster and more lively dances). The props were AWESOME, though! Kris, the treeeeees! :D Hahhaha and omg the rose petal item was so sicko. It should've been banned. Concerto Allegro was cool!! :D

Went to Newton Hawker Centre (AGAIN) for supper with the chicks. Kris Foong Zhang Tia Berta Leanne :D People shared stuff and I went to find Mommy and Daddyyyyy. Ate Or Lua (lousier than last time), stingray (spicy!) and popiah (gooood!). And I saw the beehive lady :D So cool lah I love her hair.

SG idol, Norman's out :'(

My Italy pictures are (FINALLY!!!) uploaded. I took like, 1000+ pictures how cool is that :D I miss Italy... Did you know that the Trevi Fountain is at the back of a building??? Betcha didn't know that... :D


Fontana di Trevi! :D


I was TRYING to take the statues...


Pompeii!


Teeeffff looks happy! And extremely cold!


The inside of the Pantheon in Roma :D


Carrie my roommate cousin and I - looking sick and really coooold...


My busmate and cool cousin Daphne :D


Hoihoi and I at the Doha airport!


Grace me Beehwee Sarah at Naples :D Prettyprettypretty background!


Yvonne Maki-Terriyaki and I at Trevi :D


Three smallies at the Trevi Fountain :D

Oh gosh I look sooo bad in all these pictures. More soon, I have so many pics of the same building. Sigh what a waste of battery. Starting to miss Italy loads loads loads again... With the exception of my "sexy" voice. Haha!

I desperately need one more Chem article, anyone have spares?

Sarah quote of the day: "Sarah's so cool I stick to her like glue!"
Oh my I am so obedient.

Cheryl Wong's trying to show me how to draw "mrlame". Hahaha!

Alright I think I'll go refill my tissue box.
Byebye :)